- New from scratch field coil motor with 12 mm gap height
- Capable of 1.7 Tesla flux density
- Low mass voice coil on paper former, edge wound copper cladded aluminum wire, winding height 6.4 mm
- 15 Hz resonance frequency
- Less than 43 g moving mass (compared to almost 250 g from conventional designs)
- Extreme stiff long fiber paper cone with treated apex and dampened surround
- 20 - 3000 Hz frequency response without superelevation
- Pure iron core and pole piece
- Extreme low stray field
- New from scratch field coil super compression driver
- Low mass aluminum diaphragm
- Low distortion < 0.1 %
- 800 - 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Faraday ring
- Pre heated voice coil for constant network condition
- Optional waveguide available
- Common mode rejection filter including earth line
- Capsuled low loss mains transformer with shielding
- Low noise Schottky bridge rectification
- Current source with very high output impedance
- Choke filtering
- Birch hardwood waveguides
- Over 800 layers of wood to avoid resonances
- Optimized load length
- Stable performance down to 35 Hz (open baffle)
- Award worthy design
Wolf von Langa 'Swing'
The ultimate, and audiophile field-coil loudspeaker system which sets new standards.
35 - 20,000 Hz. 99 dB/1W/1m. 8 Ω.
SWING Loudspeaker System
B 100 cm x H 120 cm x T 60 cm
100 W x 120 H x 61 D cm
Technische Änderungen vorbehalten. Subject to changes/modifications without notice.